About Myself


          My name is Dinda Saumi. I was born in Bandung 9 December 2000 and now I fifteen years old. I live in Ence Azis Street No 44 Bandung. I came from 1 Junior High School Bandung. I am so happy because now I can school at 3 Senior High School Bandung it is one of my dream have been reached. 

          Okay, I want to introduce my family. First is my father. He's a friendly and funny person. He always help me when I have some trouble. He came from Bandung and he work as private employees. When I was a kid my father always buy me a toys. My mother is caring person and she always support me in every situation. I think my mother is the best mom in the world. And I don't have sibling

          I like to learn about some new think. And I interesting about to do some research. In research we can solve the problem, investigate about something, and many more. I think be a research team is very interesting because we can know about new thing.  Then, my hobby is listening to music, actually I like Twenty One Pilots song, The Script song and Charlie Puth song.

          My dream is came to be a doctor. My next plan is go to Universty Padjajaran. Or maybe i want to entry ITB and take a Industrial Engineering. I hope my plan is reached and I can make proud my parents and I can be sucsess person.

          So, I think my blog about introduce myself for this time was enough. And thank you for your time to read my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Red Riding Hood

Dewa Athena

Hydroponic