My New Year Holiday

          Last holiday my family and I went to Tanggerang and Jakarta. Before that, I spent my first week holiday for took some short semester in mathematics lesson. I felt very bored because before I went to holiday I must lesson mathematics for three days. Short semester began on  27,28 and 30 December. In 30 December I do some short semester test.
          After short semester is finished, my family and I decided for went to Tanggerang. In Tanggerang we visited my uncle and my aunt. We were there for three days. From Bandung to Tanggerang  spent time 4 hours by car. In BSD city I had many impressive experiences with my cousins. We played together because long time not see with them.
         First place we visited in Tanggerang is AEON Mall. AEON Mall is mall with Japan style. In AEON Mall many Japan restaurant. My family and I ate in Kushiya Monogatari restaurant Japan, We ate sushi and fried skewers. We very like it. After that, we went to Tokugawa in AEON Mall. I heard okonomiyaki in Tokugawa is very delicious. At night in AEON Mall we went to Sakura Graden Illumination. View in Sakura Garden Illumination is so beautifull many lamps decorate this garden. We took some picture in here and we very enjoyed scenery in here. After that we decided for back to my aunt's home.
Sakura Garden Illumination

        Second day in Tanggerang we went to Ocean Park BSD city. My cousins and I swam in there. Besides we swam, we played slide and enjoyed view in there. After we swam, my cousins and I very hungry. My cousins suggest me for ate "Laksa Tanggerang". This is first time for me to ate laksa tanggerang. In laksa tanggerang contain white noodles, piece of chicken, and piece of egg. Before new year night we went to Jakarta. We decided for celebrate new year in "Selamat Datang Monument" or also we called this with "Bundaran HI". In Bundaran HI we saw fireworks and we say "Happy New Year!" at 12.00 a.m. After celebrate new year we check in at Liberty Hotel Thamrin because we very tired and in the next day we would went to Dufan.
New Year night

       In the morning we prepare to check out from hotel after we finished breakfast and then we went to Dufan. We arrived in Dufan at 10.30 a.m. Atmosphere in there is so hot and crowded. First at Dufan we played kora-kora. This my favorite vehicle in Dufan. My dad challenge me for played roller coaster. I so nervous, although is third time for me to played roller coaster in Dufan. After we played roller coaster we played Histeria. Histeria gave me an unique sensation. At 5.00 p.m we went back to Tanggerang and we take a rest in my uncle's home.
       Last day in Tanggerang, I, my dad, and my cousins spent time with fishing. My cousins felt happy when he got a big fish. And after that my dad got a big fish too. We lunch fried fish with rice and ice tea. After we finished lunch we went back to my uncle's home and prepare for back to Bandung. At 4.00 p.m we back to Bandung and arrived at 10.00 p.m.
fishing with my cousins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dewa Athena

Hydroponic